Carnosine The Anti Aging and Health Protecting Miracle?By
Carnosine has been in the news quite a bit lately regarding it’s anti aging qualities and a multitude of health benefits. Many studies and research papers have been presented in the last few years from many respected doctors and medical journals. It is in the news, featured on many TV programs, and L-carnosine supplements have been popping up recently. Lucky for us, it is a natural amino acid compound so it is readily available and un-patentable (reasonably priced). After examining the many beneficial properties, you decide whether it is something that would be helpful to your health and longevity.
Benefits of Carnosine
- Anti-glycation properties
- Protects against ischemia (blood flow reduction)
- Protects the brain after a stroke
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Anti wrinkle abilities
- Look younger
- Protects the brain from Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Delays Diabetes, increases insulin sensitivity
- Blocks cataract formation
- Anti-aging properties
- pH buffer
- Rejuvenates connective tissues (wrinkle free skin, joint support)
- Protects DNA
- Protects arteries from cholesterol plaque buildup
- Helps protect muscle (including the heart)
As you can see from the list above, carnosine has many health promoting qualities. As with most nutrients, it is difficult to acquire enough from diet alone. As we age, our bodies utilize it to a lesser degree and we require more to gain the same effects. This is when we need it most and makes it an important supplement that should be included daily. The carnosinase enzyme kicks in and counters carnosine when in the bloodstream and to overcome this, you should take 1,000 mg per day.
Look Younger and Healthier With Carnosine
With all the health and life extending benefits of carnosine, why wouldn’t you consider it for your wellness arsenal? Much more than a youth tonic, it positively affects almost every aspect of your health and wellness. Repair and rejuvenate, erase wrinkles, improve your eyesight and brain functionality – improve your overall quality of life.
Click Here for Carnosine